Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, August 20, 2011

I-WEB.COM

7:20 AM
Today I will post special for My Community (I-WEB.COM), sorry my friends just now the problem could share my new modem conect again be advised of new content hahaha ... d (^_^) b Well my friends fit that in talking about in our community that I will share about the use Jquery
but wanted to use jquery what? animated picture what the menu tab and it turns out that choosing just one is a photo animation was pathetic, my friends less enthusiasm for learning, but that's okay I've made ​​here and there the Demo Module Starter Jquery too.

Below is a Demo and its module ask for cooperation (Request Cendol Click the banner at my blog), ok deh .. so first dah .. ganget sleepy .. Again later in connection with the use jquery to wait for the drop down menu tabs aja news.




Demo Click Here and download the tutorial below



NB:

Link to the demo / tutorial will come out a new tab and go to the web adf.ly dl so later in the upper right side and wait 5 seconds after 5 seconds will exit click SKIP SKIP AD AD was new to the tkpnya.

And who wants to ask for example animations let you know in the Community filen FB ja yes or come on when a collection of communities.

0 komentar :

Post a Comment

BANNER

Comen From Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Site Me

 
Toggle Footer